Self-serve Legal FAQ
a legal front door and automating escalation workflows
How Does Checkbox Automate This?
1. Allow business users to access the self-serve legal intake and triage tool from their company portal
A URL can be embedded inside the company portal, or iFrame can enable users to access the tool while staying inside the portal.
2. Business users are guided through as they provide information around their request
Smart forms with on-screen guidance enables a self-serve but intuitive experience for business users to provide necessary information to create contracts, e.g., contract start and end date, purpose of engagement, licence amount.
3. Business users automatically receive the correct advice, personalized links to resources and relevant documents
Built-in decisioning logic determines the legal advice given and generates compliant-by-design documents. Integrations with SharePoint are leveraged as required.
4. Checkbox automates any escalation workflows to the legal team, directs users to the correct tool or creates a matter
Based on user input, Checkbox determines whether expert decisioning from a lawyer is needed, and which lawyer is the most appropriate.
5. Track the real-time status of all legal requests
Business users can track the real-time status of their legal request. The legal team can analyse the types of requests and volume of work.