Xero’s Transformative Journey with Legal Document Automation
Explore Xero’s journey with legal document automation and how their first steps have enabled them to cross the chasm from support function to valued business partner.
Register to access the webinar
Register to save your spot at the webinar
April 13, 2023 11:00 AM
Make no mistake about it – managing legal documents & contracts are core to our jobs as legal professionals. But drowning in NDAs and other low-value documents isn’t exactly what we signed up for. And as business environments become more complex, legal teams that continue to rely on manual document processing will face the full brunt of inefficiencies, increased costs, and reduced productivity.
With ‘doing more with less’ as the name of the game, it’s no surprise that modern legal teams that take the jump to automating their documents are better placed to transform their role in the business by minimising their manual workload and turning their focus to higher amounts of strategic work.
Join us in this fireside chat as we take a deep dive of Xero’s legal team journey with document automation and how their first steps to digital transformation have enabled them to cross the chasm between a support function and valued business partner.
Together with Georgia Petry (Legal Counsel @ Xero), we’ll discuss:
- The key drivers to Xero’s document automation journey – including the decision-making process and addressing their initial uncertainties.
- Strategies to identifying documents and workflows best suited for automation
- Insights to getting business buy-in and the effective implementation of legal no-code automation.
- How legal document automation allowed the legal team to deliver service excellence, eliminate manual, repeatable tasks and refocus their time on high-value, strategic work
- A live use-case demo of the automated NDA tool built by the legal team themselves to enable NDAs to be generated in just 5 clicks.