account a range of factors including property, children and step children
How Does Checkbox Automate This?
1. Lawyers or clients can access the self-serve tool from a portal
A URL can be embedded inside your firm’s website, or iFrame can enable users to access the tool without leaving the web page.
2. Information for the will is provided
Smart forms with on-screen guidance enables a self-serve but intuitive experience for user to provide necessary information for their will.
3. Checkbox automatically retrieves information from other systems
Information from matter and document management systems, such as party names, addresses, and optional clauses, can be retrieved to be used in wills generation.
4. Checkbox automatically generates the bespoke will
Legally correct contracts are created inside Checkbox based on the customer details provided and in-built complex calculations.
5. Checkbox can automatically store wills in other document systems
Wills are sent to store in central document repositories such as Google Drive, SharePoint, iManage, or NetDocuments. Oversee the wills generation and status
5. Track the end-to-end lifecycle of the will through the Checkbox dashboard
The real-time stage of the will, along with all document details can be viewed.