Unfair Dismissal Claims
and intuitive questionnaire to qualify eligibility for a claim
How Does Checkbox Automate This?
1. Claimants can access the self-serve tool from your firm’s website
A URL can be embedded inside your firm’s website, or iFrame can enable users to access the tool without leaving the web page.
2. Claimants can self-navigate through the intuitive tool to provide information and upload documents
Smart forms with on-screen guidance enables a self-serve but intuitive experience for user to provide necessary information for their claims.
3. Checkbox automatically generates bespoke preliminary advice for the claimant and notifies lawyers
Legally correct preliminary advice is created inside Checkbox based on the customer details provided and in-built complex decisioning logic including calculations and weighted scoring. Customer details, e.g., email address and phone number, are forwarded onto a group of lawyers for a follow-up conversation.
4. Checkbox can automatically store information and uploaded documents in other matter management systems
For existing clients, information and uploaded documents are sent to store in other systems such as SharePoint, Hot Docs, iManage, or NetDocuments.
5. Gain insights into the types of advice requested and improve services over time
Track and manage queries, and view analytics through the Checkbox customisable dashboard.